We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us following the instructions for shipping returns below, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge when the product is sent to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 14 days of purchase
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused
- We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid in sending the goods to you if you return an entire order (UK orders only)
CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com, or call 01625 533588, or write to: Customer Services, hair-life.co.uk, Oak House, Oak Close, Wilmslow SK9 6DF
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: hair-life.co.uk, Oak House, Oak Close, Wilmslow SK9 6DF
- Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note
- Enclose the delivery note with the product, writing the reason for return, and package up securely
- Please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels
- Place a label on the parcel with the address: hair-life.co.uk, Oak House, Oak Close, Wilmslow SK9 6DF
- Your parcel can then be taken to the Post Office
- Unless faulty you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.